Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Hurray! It is a bright new day. I've finished reading a book, read a whole other one by an author I enjoy, Carla Cassidy, done two loads of laundry, and since I've been to the farmer's market to buy fresh tomatoes; a future bacon and tomato sandwich is near.

I am going to write on my young adult. I am pleased with how the dialogue is going. Yesterday, I wrote a scene with my twin teen boys that featured them belching the alphabet. Gross, true, but it is real life non-the-less. I am pleased that I can write what real family life is like.

Family reunion, start of school, Deidre Knight's visit, and the fair events are looming. I know that the next few weeks are going to be non-stop, but I will make it.

And I am celebrating the beginning of my 25th year of teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.