Thursday, June 9, 2011

Go Me! Go Me!

So after a slow start partly due to being sick and partly due to a lack of confidence, I am now writing away on my YA Mirror Images. I have had the time to go back and take what I have written, spread it all out, and make a plan to make everything flow. I can actually say I am in more of the polishing portion of editing. Yep, it isn't just a rough draft anymore. So Go ME! Go ME!

Today I unleashed my improved first chapter on my critique partners and comments were favorable. I have some things to fix and I learned some things to do and not do from my partners and from comments on their works.

Self-doubt is always my biggest problem when it comes to writing and now even I can see some progress. I like my stories. I like my characters. And I am ready to bring this book home.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.