Saturday, June 11, 2011

A teaser for YOU!

Wonder what it is like in the mind of a killer? Well, here is how my book Mirror Images begins.

This one was harder to kill than the others. You would think a skinny little second grader wouldn’t be so hard to drown. I mean really! The other ones it was just hit ‘em in the head with a rock, smear a little blood on the pool’s edge, and then roll ‘em in the water. None of this fighting to the top stuff. I can’t be waiting around forever. The sun’s coming up and I need to get home before I am missed.

Time to take the plunge.

Literally.


And that is just the beginning...you might want to learn more when you read about my male protagonist Marty's trip through adolescence with his twin brother Max. Girls, family issues, trust, and some deaths. Can Marty figure out who the killer is? And does he want to? Might be too close to home for comfort!

This book for teens has it all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That't the opening? That's a real hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait you know we share our birthday an original signed copy sounds nice. Just saying :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.