Saturday, December 4, 2010

Writing Goals

It is December and I find myself only marginally closer to becoming a writer than before. I have written more this year and did a lot with my Heartland Romance Author President duties. I am beginning to goal set for next year. And I have had a number of writing successes. I participated in Nanowrimo. I didn't get fifty thousand words but I got quite a few. I was interviewed for our town newspaper on being a writer. I got a grant for my school to bring in author Mary Lane-Kamberg for writing workshops. I am excited about that! I had a lovely visit with agent Jewelann Cone and she imparted a number of great things! Just going to keep going in a forward motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.