Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Final View and WINNING




I decided to wait until the end to show you the whole scarf collection. If you are behind I committed to wearing a different scarf each day in November to remind students to be writers. It was my own Nanoscarforama and was in conjunction with my attempt to be successful at the actual Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month). And I was SUCCESSFUL! I accomplished both of my goals! I actually wore each scarf and took a separate photo each day, but with the push on to write words for Nanowrimo, I focused on getting the 50,000 words and not on posting scarf photos.

And I have included a photo of me in my favorite scarf!

I hope all of you reach some of the goals that are important to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.