Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER 1st...It begins!

Nanowrimo is off to a good start.

I wore my first scarf of the month to support writers and writing. (Authors always used to have scarves on in their pictures, so I associate the two together.) I call my scarf wearing, Nanoscarfapalooza. Join in if you wish.

I read some of my Mirror Images book to my students. They seemed to like it.

After school we had eight students show up for our student Nanowrimo program to write.

I wrote 1,149 words on a new book I am working on.

And tomorrow there will be another scarf, another chance to inspire writers, and more writing for me.

Go Nano! Go Nano! It's your first day! It's your first day!

Yeah, sometimes I even appall myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.