Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013, Baby!

It's an extremely cold and icy day to begin the 2013 year, but I am totally looking forward to this day and the ones beyond.

My husband and I just discussed some of our joint goals of what we would like to see accomplished as far as our housing plans, finances, health, and travel.  It helps us to know what we are shooting for!

Writing wise...I have already determined my January goals week by week. 

They are:

Finish the edit on Mirror Images.
Strengthen my writing contacts with a road trip to critique and write-in.
Send M.I. out to beta readers.
Attend meetings and critiques.
Develop Website while waiting for beta reader responses.
Develop list of agents and editors to query.
Edit in Beta suggestions or ignore.  
Send in queries and already requested FULLS.

Then make a new set of goals for February.

Now I need to work on accomplishing my first goal.  Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.