Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cutlery Alert! Favorite Knife MIA






Keep your eyes open for the knife pictured in the Artist's Rendition! On or about July, "Mom's Knife" went missing. Residents of the home claim to no knowledge about its whereabouts and the cat hasn't coughed up anything useful recently either.

Other knives were found in the home at the time of investigation, but do not appear to be talking.

In fact, one knife was thought to be the knife in question, but turned out to be a shorter, not so sharp, cousin.

One knife was found in the toy box and was considered a possible lead, but is now believed to be an imposter planted by an unnamed short boy.

Please study these photos and help bring "Mom's Knife" home. She is just broken- hearted and pleads, "Be kind to my baby. He was always so good to me during the holidays and he seemed to take a shine to me every time I opened his drawer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.