Saturday, August 6, 2011

Suspicous Minds


I have been thinking about a conversation I recently had with my husband. He was getting ready to fry some bacon (He gave up on me cooking regularly long ago.) and I suggested he use the flat griddle rather than a skillet. See photo of griddle. The frying bacon just an added plus for entertainment.

He replied, "No I'm not confident in it."

And now I have been wondering why? It was probably because he hadn't used it much before. (He hadn't needed to cook much until he married me.)

Had the griddle let him down in the past? Was there some secret slight or disagreement I had not been privy too?

For now I am keeping my eyes open. I'll be ready when the griddle turns on me. Until then, BACON for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.