Sunday, August 28, 2011

Long time, no post! Bad writer!

Whoops! It's been awhile. But writing things have occurred in my absence.

First I emailed a copy of my book to an agent. She rejected it because my "execution did not live up to its premise." I think "promise" would have been a better word, but I agree, it ain't there yet. I am not disappointed and I appreciated the feedback greatly. Moving on to my next challenge.

Also, all three readers of the most recent version all dislike my first chapter. So this is my first challenge. And I think I have figured out what to do about it. Yeah!

And I have enjoyed some time with my grandkids and begun another year of my day job!

Working on organizing my writing group's contest too.

"Good days but busy days." is my current mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, what did you think of what I had to say today? Leave me a comment and we'll interact a little.